I've been extremely resistant to blogging - reading others' or doing my own. I already spend too much time at the computer and don't need another excuse. But some of my friends are using this tool to capture priceless things that their kids do or say and share them with others. Since my good intentions to journal those things the old fashioned way never work, I thought I'd try this route. Maybe I'll get more eloquent as I go but this is at least a start.
Kaylen's quote of the day: We were at the post office after hours today. Kaylen asked what time they closed. When I told her 12:00 she said "they probably close for lunch and then take a nap." Don't we all wish our jobs were like that?
Kristen's quote of the day: At bedtime we heard fireworks in the distance. I said "don't they know the 4th of July is over?" Kristen said "they probably don't have a calendar."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am so proud of you for blogging - you will soon be addicted :) Love the stories - y'all should hand out calendars in your neighborhood...and then come to ours!
Hey! I didn't know you had a blog! I will have to add you to mine!! Soo cool!
Hey! Just checking in on your blog ;-) I'll be watching!
I don't think you told me you were going to start a blog! I really do find mine to be a way to keep family and friedns updated on my girls and their cute doings and sayigns. (And it serves a reminder for me too, b/c I then print it all out and stick it in their journals).
Did you have fun at the splash pad this morning? I still have limited mobility right now so we coulnd't made it. I went to the chiropractor this morning and am now really hurting. I have to go back again tomorrow.
They seriously need spell check for people like me on the comments feature!
Ok ONE blog post doesn't make you a blogger - you need to stay home so you can get blogging. I hope you had a good week :)
Post a Comment